Infusionsoft and Salesforce are both popular cloud-based CRM solutions, each with lots of additional features designed to save you time, but which one should get your business’ vote?
Pros of Salesforce:
- Easy to use dashboard & interface
- Comprehensive online training available
- The largest CRM provider in the world; highly experienced
Cons of Salesforce:
- A large number of add-ons may confuse or overwhelm some users
- Time-consuming to switch from an existing system
- Reported difficulty in importing/exporting CSV database files
- Can be too expensive for small businesses
- Unlimited plan isn’t unlimited: actually caps out at 1000 emails per day
Pros of Infusionsoft:
- A complete solution, including lead scoring, segmentation, analytics, invoices and in-depth marketing campaigns – meaning no other systems are required
- Lots of opportunities for integration with other software
- Reliable 24/7 online support
- The ability to bring prospects in through data capture, and nurture them all the way through the pipeline to the sale and the up-sell
- E-commerce capabilities for simple online selling
- Offers a number of features unavailable on other automation programs
Cons of Infusionsoft:
- Can be marginally more expensive than other systems
- May seem complex to use without training or support
- A detailed system can take longer to learn if you want to make the most of the vast amount of features
Salesforce claims to be #1 in the marketplace, and being the largest CRM provider certainly means that the software has a lot to offer. Infusionsoft, however, manages to offer more features with fewer restrictions, and has more reliable 24/7 online support for those less experienced in using CRM systems. Salesforce might be bigger, but Infusionsoft is designed specifically with SMEs in mind – and it shows in their adaptable, intuitive system.
If you’d like to hear more about Infusionsoft from our highly experienced software Geeks, and want to know whether it could benefit your business, call us today on 01462 262359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.