When it comes to marketing automation, there are so many systems available that claim to reign supreme. In our ‘battle of the automation software’ series, we’re looking to see who really boasts the benefits that will make a difference to your profits.
Infusionsoft vs MailChimp
A quick Google search reveals this article comparing Infusionsoft and MailChimp like a Porsche and a tricycle. Although maybe a crude analogy, it is somewhat fair: MailChimp offers the very basic marketing automation features that enable you to send an email. Infusionsoft offers an above-and-beyond service that lets you segment, send, track and analyse with ease.
Pros of MailChimp:
- Free for under 2000 subscribers
- Easy to use; intuitive system
- Allows for simple analysis of your marketing
- Simple drag & drop templates
Cons of MailChimp:
- Almost no functionality beyond automating email sends
- Limited customisation of the system to suit your needs
- MailChimp’s one simple focus means you’ll need multiple systems if you want a complete marketing solution
- Difficulty in comparing campaigns or A/B split tests
- System is often ‘buggy’ and support can be difficult to access
Pros of Infusionsoft:
- A complete solution, including lead scoring, segmentation, analytics, invoices and in-depth marketing campaigns – meaning no other systems are required
- Lots of opportunities for integration with other software
- 24/7 online support
- The ability to bring prospects in through data capture, and nurture them all the way through the pipeline to the sale and the up-sell
- E-commerce capabilities for simple online selling
- Complete CRM features including customer records
Cons of Infusionsoft:
- Can be marginally more expensive than other systems
- May seem complex to use without training or support
- A detailed system can take longer to learn if you want to make the most of the vast amount of features
In the battle of the automation systems, if you’re looking for a complete system that offers benefits to your bottom line, we’re giving this one to Infusionsoft.
If you’d like to hear more about Infusionsoft from our highly experienced software Geeks, and want to know whether it could benefit your business, call us today on 01462 262359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.