Two of the biggest and most powerful CRM & marketing automation systems on the market both claim to save you time and money – but which is the one you should really dig deep for?
Pros of HubSpot:
- An easy and intuitive platform
- Free trial available
- Lots of functionality all in one place, eliminating the need for multiple systems
Cons of HubSpot:
- No ability to split test in the basic package – you’ll have to fork out for the PRO
- A steep price creep makes a more affordable system costly with additional features
- You’ll need to pay for any technical support you use
- Some complaints around whether the stats and analytics are too simple and limiting
Pros of Infusionsoft:
- A complete solution, including lead scoring, segmentation, analytics, invoices and in-depth marketing campaigns – meaning no other systems are required
- Lots of opportunities for integration with other software
- 24/7 online support
- The ability to bring prospects in through data capture, and nurture them all the way through the pipeline to the sale and the up-sell
- E-commerce capabilities for simple online selling
- Complete CRM features including customer records
Cons of Infusionsoft:
- Can be marginally more expensive than other systems
- May seem complex to use without training or support
- A detailed system can take longer to learn if you want to make the most of the vast amount of features
Although it’s a close call between these two popular systems, for many SMEs, Infusionsoft offers the perfect blend of marketing & CRM features to really help boost sales and save vast amounts of time.
If you’d like to hear more about Infusionsoft from our highly experienced software Geeks, and want to know whether it could benefit your business, call us today on 01462 262359 or email email@example.com.